Felt so fucked tup earlier on and being as fucked as I already am, only thing they know is to push the blame to us, to me for using lappy. I don't understand why I have to suffer the consequences WITH them when I've already fucking tried my best to tell them to save electricity. When theres no one in the living room and I switch the light off, my grandma would kpkb and tell me irately not to switch it off. When in the fucking first place, there is NO FUCKING BEING in the fucking living room, so why the fuck must the light be on?
And my brothers... One of them will never fail to fall asleep with his lappy still running, refusing to switch it off even when I wake him up and tell him to only go to bed after he switches his lappy off. I even have to put up with his fucked attitude of "I KNOW LAH, I'LL OFF IT LATER LAH" by waking him up. Cb, like I even want to give a damn if hes not wasting electricity! And another one, being so fucking spoilt that he has to switch on the fan wherever he goes even when the weather is obviously not warm nor humid.
I've already tried my best to log off the fucking lappy and find something else to do these days, if I have nothing to do online. If you aren't willing to switch off the electrical appliances when you're not using them, if you are not the one whose fucking paying the electricity bills, then I don't think you deserve to kaobei kaobu or even fucking open your mouth to make a comment. Neither should you show me your fucked tup cum du lan face, because you are the CAUSE of this effect. :)